One-off Payment Rates
Your assignments will be created based on a lump sum, which would be divided by a number of hours to generate a pay rate. You must enter the number of hours as instructed by your managers in order to receive the lump sum as Gross - Definition of Gross and Net pay found at the bottom of this article.
After your hours have been submitted you must request that your holiday entitlement is paid to you. Please make sure this is done AFTER you get paid for the hours you submitted.
For example, this is what a typical breakdown covers:
Lump Sum: £1,000.00
Pay Rate: £12.75
Hours per week: 35 hours (for 2 weeks)
Gross amount per week: £446.25
Total amount over 2 weeks: £892.50
Holiday Amount: £107.70
Total Gross incl Holiday: £1000.20
How to Request Holiday
To request the holiday payment, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to your King's Talent Bank, log into your profile and click on Payroll Menu.
2. On the Payroll Menu please select the "Holiday Request" tab at the top of the page.
3. Please enter a date for holiday the Start and End date MUST BE THE SAME, please choose any date within your assignment period as a ‘holiday’ day’.
4. Click on Calculate to generate the "Total Days Requested" - THIS MUST BE 1
5. Submit your Holiday Request.
NOTE: you will receive instructions from your manager as to how often you need to do this for. Also, holiday value can vary if you are working on other assignments on Talent Bank.
Who to contact:
Customer Services Executive
0203 384 0434
Gross Pay - The total of an employee's regular remuneration including allowances, overtime pay, commissions, and bonuses, and any other amounts, before any deductions are made.
Net Pay - is the amount of pay to an employee after deductions have been taken from the individual's gross pay. This is the amount paid to each employee on payday.